An Inquiry into Transparent and Accountable Giving

Blockchain_Technology_in_Philanthropy_-_An_Inquiry_into_Transparent_and_Accountable_Giving_v1.4.pdf (1001.5 KB)

1 Like

First off, good day to you all. Thank you for all of your efforts, individual and collective, that have formed this initiative. The work is of paramount importance, and knowing these efforts have been underway unbeknownst to me is beyond thoroughly appreciated. :star_struck: :pray:

Second, my name is Gene and it is my sincere pleasure to make each of your acquaintances. I would be further appreciative should I be permitted to contribute here some time in the future.

Third, the Inquiry or report offered is of exceptional quality and value. The insights generated from both the poll data and general responses will be able to be utilized to expand adoption across the board.

Looking forward to further displays of innovative and novel forms of knowledge synthesis from the participants here.

Bravo :clap:
Cheers :v:
:pray:

Hi @gene - thanks a lot for your kind words.

Feel free to also read this article written by Paul Brody about this research report: Blockchain Uptake in Philanthropy Is Slow, But Future Is Bright

1 Like

@gene - I would love to know more about what brings you closer to charity and emerging technologies.

I am actually planning to do a follow-up study with a few people in the space - the plan is outlined here in large: Gitcoin | Builder

Would you be interested in taking part?

1 Like